Squad Structures & Pathways
These two inter-related pathways have been developed to provide more flexibility in what the Club is able to offer our swimmers and to support our coaches’ ability to ensure each squad meets the specific needs of the swimmers within that squad.
- Entry to the Club can be at any level.
- Movement can be in either direction across squads but will usually only be in an upward direction.
- Level of entry and movement between squads will be determined by coaches using the squad criteria descriptors.
- Juniors, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Seniors squads are suited to competitive swimmers.
- Junior Development and Training (JDT), and Senior Development and Training (SDT) squads are suited to both competitive and non-competitive/fitness swimmers.