Please see below the email from ASA
We have been advised by West Wave that they will not be reopening in time for CCY Level 1 and MTE Level 2 May meets as first expected.
Unfortunately the Level 2 Mt Eden meet therefore has to be cancelled, at this stage Central City are trying to find another pool but this may also have to be cancelled.
Can we please ask that you hold off doing any entries for the CCY Level 1 until we can find out if another pool is available. If they find another pool the entry close off date will be extended. We will advise as soon as possible.
Kate Griffiths| Office Manager